Why Misbah online plus home study course

EBM

Why Misbah online live classes plus home study course! All BOOKS are updated as per new syllabus 2016

Pharmacy Prep Evaluating Review course is the most comprehensive prep course in Canada. As we are 100% committed to your success.

The unparalleled online live lectures plus home study course have been proven successful over decade in your preparation for pharmacy qualifying exams

The online you will get;

1. In class at campus or online live stream from class
  2. Weekly 2 days in class or live lecture highlights,
  3. Instructor guided practice Exams Q&A
  4. Must Pass Questions bank (thousands of Q&A)
  5. Mock exams
  6. instructor guided Test your self and performance monitoring

Plus

Home study books package with highly credible resources for pharmacy exams. Directly connecting from primary references to high yield for exam preparation.

Evaluating Exam Review Book 2016

Biomedical Sciences Q&A

Pharmaceutical Sciences Q&A

Social, Behavioral, Administrative Sciences Q&A

Pharmacy Practice, Therapeutics Q&A

(students say “Misbah books are bible of pharmacy exams prepâ€)

For more information please take online tour at misbah pharmacyprep website.

“ Joint Misbah’s Institute, experience the DECADE difference†Misbah 100% committed to get real success.

• 6 months later...
Hi I'm a pharmacy technician in aruba. But I would like to be you in registered and lisenced to be able to work in Canada. Since I'm abroad would home study be good for me.since I'm from such a distance. Would this course help mr to padd the evaluation exam

• 7 months later...

Home study Plus On-line Program

You are serious about taking live lectures and classes at pharmacy PREP but you live far from our campuses in Canada and overseas. The pharmacy PREP offers you online plus home study. It includes 6 pharmacy PREP home study books plus online access of recorded lecture on all 100 chapters of review book. We post all updated classes lectures so you can watch them whenever its most convenient to you. But that's not all if you need to go over important concepts presented in animations in several chapters. You can review any lecture as often as you want whenever you want. It is great way to repeat what you have learned. The home study package provides you online access the pharmacy PREP Q Bank, Tips and Test yourself provides you

Home study plus online students can create a profile where you can login into your profile can contact and interact with our instructor for clarification of your Questions.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pharmacy PREP Home Study plus Online.

Congratulations. A new feature for home study students.

WEEKLY LIVE ONLINE LECTURES. Students can ask questions to teachers live and or just highlight the important :QAlerts" from the books.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

WEEKLY LIVE LECTURES (Streaming Saturday and Sunday during classes held in our Toronto campus). Students can now watched the entire class as if they were there, truly classroom experience from the comfort of your home.

Good day Dr Misbah,

Please I wanted to find out whether it is possible to get a copy of the Evaluating Exam Pharmacy Review Book without participating in the tutorials, as I cannot afford the tutorials. If it is possible, how do I get the book? Is it available at any online store?

Thanks

Neelima

• 1 month later...

Neelima

Thank you for contacting and your request. All our books have the potential information for exam preparations. These books are guided in live lecture/online. So it is essential to follow with class. Our weekly preparation classes led by our teachers produced amazing results. I sincerely believe, our books with our courses are worth once in a lifetime investment.

regards

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

WEEKLY LIVE LECTURES (Streaming Saturday and Sunday during classes held in our Toronto campus). Students can now watched the entire class as if they were there, truly classroom experience from the comfort of your home.