July 2012 PEBC Evaluating Exam Results

Guest Golam Mortuza Shahed

Dear Sir,

Both me (Golam Mortuza Shahed) and my wife (Farzana Sonia) have passed . Thank you so much for all your efforts and guidelines. 98% question was from your tips and highlighted topics. You are simply the best. May Allah give you a long life. We are coming for your MCQ prep class inshallah.

Thanks

Golam Mortuza Shahed

gmshahed@gmail.com

Guest VIJI THOMAS
hello sir...By God s grace I (VIJI ANU THOMAS) have passed the exam...Thank you Sir for a well planned study strategy n guidance......congrts to all classmates n God BLESS U SIR

Guest Ayesha

Hi,

This is Ayesha siddiqua, i passed the EE exam,thank you sooo much misbah sir for all your efforts & support. May Allah bless u with more success.i also want to thanks Chattie for your help.

Guest Jayal Doshi

Hi,

This is Jayal Doshi. Me and all my friends (Hitesh, yogesh, ......) passed in EE exams July 2012. Dr. Misbah sir, I cannot find words to thank yousmile.png . There was a tremendous efforts by you to make these materials and your classes which are all relevent to exams. Your guidance of how to study last 7 days and what to do at time of examinations, all helped us a lot. I think you are the best in Evaluation Exams.

Thanks for everything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mazhar
HellO misbah sir I submitted all the necessary documents for document evaluation I got a confirmation email from pebc stating that all my documents are good enough for processing but they are asking me to wait for 8 weeks for result letter at the same time they ADvise me to pay the fee for evaluating exam before the dead line I.e October 5 2012 if I wish to write evaluating exam in January 2013..i don't understand Wat to do should I wait for document evaluation results??? Or I should pay the fee for coming evaluating exam n start preparing for it???? I want to join your classes soon plzzz suggest me Wat I suppose to do now??? MAZHAR MOHAMMAD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...