JULY 2017 PEBC EVALUATING EXAM RESULTS

EBM

PHARMACY PREP STUDENTS, HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GREAT SUCCESS IN THE FIRST ATTEMPT. HEADS UP AND THANK YOU FOR SINCERE COMMITMENT TO PHARMACY PROFESSION AND YOUR SEAMLESS HARD WORK

CONGRATULATIONS TO

ARCHANA LAXMAN

NAVREET BRAR

SADIA AHMED

SEPIDEH

DHAWANI

BRIJESH PATEL

SABIHA PATEL

MORE...... NAMES WILL UPDATED IN FEW MINUTES. PLEASE STAY FOLLOW UP. AT PHARMACYPREP

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Dr. Misbah,

I am Zainab Jalal one of your students in your evaluation exam previous classes , I passed the exam of July 2017 which was my second attempt.

I would like to thank you for all things you have done to help me with preparing for the exam. I am especially grateful for your patience and kindness.

I must mention, that the time I started preparing for exam , I was completely unconfident but following your advices and working hard with your classes and online Q&A it was really helpful even it was a tough exam. But because of your efforts in guiding me , motivating me I did it and you'll always be my first guidance to success in Canada .

Yours sincerely,

Zainab Jalal.

• 4 months later...

Dear Dr. Biabani,

My name is Vrunda Mevada. I have taken your prep courses for pharmacist's evaluating and qualifying (MCQ and OSCE) exams during the year 2016-2017. I am glad to share with you that I passed all the exams on the first attempt.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to you and your entire team for excellent guidance and mock exams.

And sorry for taking very long to write this "thank you" note....

Best Regards