JAN 2017 PEBC EVALUATING RESULTS

EBM

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATION ON YOUR AMAZING SUCCESS!

SUKHVINDER KAUR (FIRST ATTEMPT)

INAS ARFAT (fRST ATTEMPT)

VIDHI PATEL (FIRST ATTEMPT)

ASHRAF (FRIST ATTEMPT)

ASSAD (FIRST ATTEMPT)

STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE.............COMING SOON.

• Like 1

Heartiest. Congratulations to

Mandeep Thaggar (WINNIPEG)

Meenaxi Kuntala (VANCOUVER)

Mohammed Numan (TORONTO)

Hiten Patel (CALGARY)

Niravkumar Patel (REGINA, SASKATCHEWAN)

Vidhi Patel (TORONTO)

Riham (MISSISSAUGA)

RAHUL JAISWAL (SCARBOROUGH)

QASIM ZAFAR (OTTAWA)

My testimonial :

I have a good experience as a student, as a medical researcher, and even as a teacher teaching medical courses, so I create a method inspired from Dr Misbah advices as following (Read the chapter before the class time + watch the lecture video or present in live lecture + concentrate very well and highlight every important concept or new information you told by Dr Misbah + read what you highlighted, revise the chapter tips, and do the chapter's test + after a group of chapters you will have a general test discuss these chapters, DO THESE TESTS then revise their answers and repeat them during the week of the real exam (MOST IMPORTANT) + before the exam you will have 2 or 3 mock exams DO THEM, revise the answers and repeat during the real exam week (MOST IMPORTANT TOO) + last week revision: repeat these exams and read all the chapters tips + Don't forget listen carefully for the advices of Dr Misbah every course (words full of experience) = must pass method+permanent pharmaceutical, pharmacological and medical concepts. I had the January 2017 evaluating exam which has a reputation as the most difficult evaluating exam ever. I just see my result and I passed as Dr Misbah promised us :-)

Thanks Dr Misbah and Dr Misbah's team.

Mohamed Numan

B.pharm, M.Sc.

Dr.Misbah

I Would like to thank Dr.Misbah for leading me into right direction towards success for becoming Registered Pharmacist. I would have not got a better instructor/guide for passing Evaluating Examination. I am glad I cleared the First Step towards my goal and I Would love to have his guidance for the next steps i.e, MCQ and OSCE.

Thank You,

Hiten

:) :) :)

Dear Dr. Misbah, I would like to express my sincere thanks for your great help in passing the EE exam. You are a great hep to us and wish you always great success and happiness in life. I have already registered for Pharmacy Prep MCQ Home study plus online course.

Warmest regard

Naghmeh

Heartiest congratulation you success and your commitment to pharmacy profession. Wishing you all the best in you future endeavors to;

Naghmeh Foroutan (First attempt)

Sheel Shah

Mahek Madan

Harandeep Kaur (First attempt)

Shabnam kaur (First attempt)

Rabia Dhillan (First attempt)

Vibhov (First attempt)